What is HTSH?
HTSH is FREE tool for embedding SHell script into HTML pages. It is similar to
ASP, PHP or FSP.
What HTSH document look like?
<H6>HTSH is Cool</H6>
What is installation of HTSH?
Installation of HTSH depends of your HTTPd. There are instructions for Apache
- Copy htsh executable in your cgi-bin directory.
- Copy encode.sh into PATH (best place: /usr/local/bin/)
- Add following lines into Apache configuration file (httpd.conf for
AddType text/htsh .htsh
Action text/htsh /cgi-bin/htsh
- Look at script and Think about security.
- USE IT AT OWN RISK.
- There is not URL decode (actually it process only %20 and +)
- Some small security bugs... (Are there?)
- Never forget that this scripting not work as ASP. Every <` `> part
is separated and isolated, so don;t think you can make some very very good
with HTSH. I personaly use it ONLY for very lite tasks (such as email
sending, on my first page :o)
Look FSPC - this is exactly same
project, fixing ALL BUGS of HTSH!!!
How to get HTSH source?
I all time making changes in this source, but dont forget this is only an
idea tow to use shell script, if you want more see FSP!!!
Look FSPC - this is exactly same project,
fixing ALL BUGS of HTSH!!!